Potatoes and tapioca gather to create a soft and light bun that can be your starch for the day.
- 7 Tbsp 7 Tbsp 7 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 300 gram 300 gram 300 gram White Potatoes, boiled
- 300 gram 300 gram 300 gram Feta Cheese
- 100 ml 100 ml 100 ml Water
- 100 ml 100 ml 100 ml Avocado Oil, or any oil you prefer, walnut or grape seed go nicely, too
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6
- In a bowl mash the potatoes until they are smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine the tapioca and baking powder and mix well.
- In a saucepan warm up the water, together with the oil until it starts boiling. Take the pan of the hob.
- Stirring constantly, add the potatoes, cheese and flour and mix into a soft dough.
- Add the eggs and mix well again.
- With wet hands form balls and put them on a greased baking tray.
- Cook until golden.
- Cool well before serving, otherwise they will be too soft inside.
- Enjoy with variety of toppings, from fresh tomato and parmesan to delicious caviar.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.