Pistachio (or Macadamia) & Cacao Cookies
ready in:20 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 30
- Calories: 88
- Total Fat: 5g
- Total Carbohydrate: 10g
- Protein: 1g
I love chewy cookies. These cookies are equally delicious with pistachios or macadamia nuts. I make these all the time and people do not care that they are grain-fee. They are not very sweet, you can add some dark chocolate chips if you want them a bit sweeter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Roasted and Salted Pistachios, rough chopped (substitute Macadamias if desired)
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Organic Cocoa Powder, (or raw cacao powder)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Soda
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together. I use a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. If the dough does not hold together, add a bit more coconut milk.
- Using a small scoop or tablespoons, scoop onto baking sheet.
- Using a silicone spatula, flatten each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove to rack to cool.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.