Pistachio (or Macadamia) & Cacao Cookies
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Roasted and Salted Pistachios, rough chopped (substitute Macadamias if desired)
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Organic Cocoa Powder, (or raw cacao powder)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together. I use a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. If the dough does not hold together, add a bit more coconut milk.
- Using a small scoop or tablespoons, scoop onto baking sheet.
- Using a silicone spatula, flatten each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove to rack to cool.