Pink Velvet Cheesecake Bars
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Organic Walnuts
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dates (Medjool)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Unsweetened Cashew Butter
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk, full fat
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beets, juiced
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
- Add the walnuts, 1/4 cup of dates and 1/2 tbsp coconut oil to a food processor and grind until well combined. The mixture will clump together.
- Spread the crust in the bottom of a glass 8x8 square dish.
- Soak 1/4 C dates in water for 1-2 minutes, then transfer them (without the water) to the food processor. Add all of the remaining filling ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips, to the food processor and mix until smooth.
- If using a dark chocolate bar, chop it into smaller pieces. Fold the chocolate into the filling and spread over the crust.
- Set in the freezer to chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Cut into 9-12 pieces, drizzle with chocolate and enjoy!
Store any leftover bars in the freezer.