- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, mini
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking soda & salt.
- In 2 different bowls, separate the eggs whites from the yolks. Set the egg whites aside.
- Blend together the egg yolks, coconut milk and honey.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and mix well. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they have medium soft peaks. Gently fold into the pancake mixture until well combined.
- Pre-heat your cake pop maker. Brush the holes with a little coconut oil.
- Use a teaspoon cookie scoop to fill the holes. Be sure to not over fill.
- Cook for 90 seconds, then flip donut holes and cook for another 90 seconds.
- Serve with maple syrup for dipping.
**Every cake pop maker is a little different so times can vary. I suggest doing a test batch of three first.