Paleo Skillet Carrot Cake for Breakfast
Unlike most breakfast cakes and pastries, this breakfast cake is made with all natural ingredients that contain beneficial nutrients to fuel your body. This will energize you while making your taste buds pretty happy.
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Carrots, shredded
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, beaten
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raisins
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp White Chocolate Chips, melted, if desired
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- n a bowl combine the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir well until all ingredients are completely and evenly combined.
- Spray cooking spray in a small cast iron skillet add spoon in mixture. Spread evenly.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, or until done. Top with melted white chocolate, if desired
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.