Paleo Pot Roast
Nothing beats crockpot meals! Its the simplest and easiest way to make your dinner for your family and busy life. This pot roast will warm your tummy up on any cold day. Bonus it makes a lot so leftover city or "Paleo Bank" (freezer meals) for those nights that dinner is just too hard to get on the table. ENJOY!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Sweet Potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, cut into chunks
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Bay Leaf
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Beef Broth
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, Juice included
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place your roast at the bottom and top it with the carrot, celery, onion & potatoes
- Sprinkle your veggies with S&P, Italian seasoning and garlic
- Toss in your bay leaves and can of tomatoes and broth
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.