PALEO NIÇOISE SALAD
ready in:33 hours
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 270
- Total Fat: 26g
- Total Carbohydrate: 11g
- Protein: 1g
This Paleo version of the classic French salad makes lunch or dinner for two adults.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch French-Style Green Beans
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Black Olives, pitted
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cherry Tomato
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Butter Lettuce, Large size
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Capers, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place 4 raw eggs (in their shells) in a small pan, and add cold water to cover the eggs. Cover the pan.
- Place over medium-high heat and bring water to a slight simmer. Once simmering (small bubbles), cover the pan and remove from heat. Let stand (covered) for 13 minutes.
- Drain the eggs, and immediately cool them in cold water after. Remove shells, quarter the eggs and set aside.
- While eggs are cooking, wash and chop butter lettuce, tomatoes and green beans.
- Whisk the lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt & pepper into a dressing.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into two salads and drizzle dressing on top.
This Paleo version of the classic French salad makes lunch or dinner for two adults. Approximate cooking time: 20-25 minutes
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.