PALEO NIÇOISE SALAD
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch French-Style Green Beans
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Black Olives, pitted
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cherry Tomato
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Butter Lettuce, Large size
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Capers, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Place 4 raw eggs (in their shells) in a small pan, and add cold water to cover the eggs. Cover the pan.
- Place over medium-high heat and bring water to a slight simmer. Once simmering (small bubbles), cover the pan and remove from heat. Let stand (covered) for 13 minutes.
- Drain the eggs, and immediately cool them in cold water after. Remove shells, quarter the eggs and set aside.
- While eggs are cooking, wash and chop butter lettuce, tomatoes and green beans.
- Whisk the lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt & pepper into a dressing.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into two salads and drizzle dressing on top.
This Paleo version of the classic French salad makes lunch or dinner for two adults. Approximate cooking time: 20-25 minutes