Paleo Maple Glazed Banana Walnut Donuts
Who knew that making healthy donuts would be so easy? Seriously who needs the added sugar when you can make a refined sugar-free one just as good if not better! The banana makes it uber moist and the maple adds a slight sweetness that makes it addictive!
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Cloves
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1.5 whole 1.5 whole 1.5 whole Banana, mashed
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, beaten
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, + 3 Tbsp
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- n a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix well.
- n a separate bowl, combine banana, eggs, vanilla and maple syrup. Mix well then add to flour mixture.
- Add in chopped walnuts and stir batter well until evenly mixed.
- Spray cooking spray in a donut tin and add in batter. Bake for 20 minutes, or until done
- Let cool and take out of donut pan.
- Add together melted coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl. Dip donuts in glaze.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.