Paleo Mango Coconut Coffee Cake
This Paleo Mango Coconut Coffee Cake is bursting with Tropical Flavors and is super easy to make!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp shredded Coconut
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Mango, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Slivered Almonds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- preheat oven at 350 and grease a round or square cake pan
- Mix first seven ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Combine well
- place cake mixture in pan
- Combine remaining ingredients for topping in small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over cake batter
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done. Let cool, then slice and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.