This Paleo Granola is the perfect replacement for cereal and you can make it on the weekend and it have it for your breakfast during the week. The best thing about this granola is that will form clusters and will not get soggy when you add milk.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Macadamia Nuts
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Walnuts
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup shredded Coconut
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup dried, unsweetened Cranberries, or a mixture of other dried fruits
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add nuts to a blender and pulse a few times to chop the nuts. I suggest adding a cup at a time if you have a high speed blender, otherwise you may end up with more of a nut meal.
- Add the nuts, seeds, shredded coconut and cranberries to a large mixing bowl.
- Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan on low heat, remove from heat and add maple syrup, whisking to combine. Add vanilla extract and stir through.
- Pour into the mixing bowl, stirring well to combine.
- Spread the granola mixture on the baking tray and cook for approximately 30-35 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it sit for 20 minutes or until hardened. Break into chunks and enjoy on its own or with coconut or almond milk.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.