Paleo Chocolate Strawberry Donuts
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Banana Flour
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs, beaten
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Strawberries, pureed
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup White Chocolate Chips, melted, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- n a separate bowl, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add mixture to flour mixture and stir well, or until all ingredients or evenly combined.
- Spray cooking spray in a donut pan and add batter about 2/3 full in each slot.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until slightly golden.
- To make glaze, combine 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil, 1 Tbsp. maple syrup and 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder together in a bowl.
- Dip donuts in glaze and drizzle with paleo-approved white chocolate (if desired).
* The banana flour can be subbed with almond flour or cassava flour