Orange, Carrot, Ginger Salad
Fab recipe from a Fab blog.
Serves: 1Serves: 1
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Orange, peeled, thin sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Raw Carrot, thin sliced, peeled
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, Candied, finely chopped
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Orange Juice, (juice of 1/2 orange)
- 1 - 3 Tbsp 1 - 3 Tbsp 1 - 3 Tbsp Raw Honey
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel the carrot and slice it as thinly as you can, I used a mandoline to get really thin slices, and put the slices in a small bowl together with the fresh orange juice and the grated ginger. Leave to marinate for a short while.
- Peel the orange and skin it, i.e. you cut off the skin/outer membrane, before you slice it thinly.
- Put orange and carrot on a plate or in a bowl, sprinkle the candied ginger over and then a little drizzle of honey on top.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 55 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 13 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel