One Dish Fish and Veggie Bake
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Onion, chopped
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Celery, chopped
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Smoked Paprika
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Garlic, minced
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup White Potatoes, chopped
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Cod, cut into 4 pieces
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Dijon Mustard, or honey mustard
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Feta Cheese, optional
- 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter), or duck fat for potatoes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Brussels Sprouts, shaved or chopped. Feel free to use 2 cups if desired
- First, lightly pan fry your potatoes in sea salt and duck fat. cook until slightly tender but not all the way cooked. Next, coat your fillets in a mustard dressing and lemon juice then set aside.
- Combine your veggies and potatoes together, mix with balsamic vinegar and the rest of your seasoning.
- Place your fish fillets in a casserole dish, add your veggies and potatoes on top along with feta cheese. Bake at 450F for 15-17 minutes.
- Broil the last minute to make Brussel sprouts crispy!
add more butter to veggies if desired!