No Bake Truffle Cookies
These no bake truffle cookies are the perfect summertime treat!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave or with a double broiler
- Once melted stir in the coconut cream and stir until incorporated or smooth
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours until chocolate firms up
- Shape 1/2 Tbsp of chocolate "dough" into a cookie shape
- Roll in chopped pecans
- Place on parchment paper
- Serve immediately or store in fridge until ready to serve
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.