No-Bake Coconut Bars
- Melt the coconut oil by nuking it for 30s.
- Pulse all the ingredients together except the chocolate in a blender/nutribullet, until it is an even paste-like consistency.
- Line a 6"x6" pyrex with foil and line the bottom with the mixture. Set in freezer for 5 minutes.
- While the bottom is setting, melt the chocolate according to instructions (I microwave on low for 3 minutes while stopping to stir every 30s).
- Pour chocolate over your mixture. Pop back in freezer for another 5 minutes.
Depending on the chocolate you use. If it is too thick you can add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to it to make it easier to pour.