No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
These five-ingredient cookie bites require only five minutes or prep time and are full of healthy fats! They are low-sugar, the only added sugar being what's in your chocolate chips.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grease a large cookie sheet with a teaspoon of coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, 1/3 cup coconut oil, coconut flakes, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.
- Mix well with a fork.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to drop tablespoonfuls of the batter onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, or until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.