I created this recipe for one pub in England. People loved it so much that I had to sit in the kitchen and prepare it all day long . Try and see what you think.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cabernet Sauvignon Red wine
- 50 ml 50 ml 50 ml Brandy
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Black Tea, strong
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Orange Juice
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Orange, cut in pieces
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole organic Apple, cut in pieces
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blueberries
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Whole Cinnamon Stick
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Ginger Root, slices
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Whole Cloves
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Bay Leaf
- 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Whole Black Peppercorns
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the tea with the honey in a saucepan. Keep it on low heat for 5 mins. Do not let it boil but do not turn the hob off during the whole process of creating your mulled wine.
- Add the fruits, orange juice and spices to the tea and let it cook for 15 mins.
- Add the wine and brandy and keep it on the hob for another 10 mins.
- Try it and if needed, add more honey. Mulled wine should have slight sweetness to it.
- And remember - every occasion is a perfect occasion for mulled wine!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.