Mulled Wine Granitas
These granita dishes are a fun way to serve an adult treat –– and they're absolutely gorgeous too!
Serves: 3Serves: 3
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain wine mixture into a 9x9-inch baking dish and freeze for 5-6 hours or until completely frozen.
- Scrape with a fork and divide evenly amongst dishes.
- Garnish granita with fresh or dried fruit slices for a finishing touch. (optional)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 8 hours
1 made this
Ready in 2 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel