Mulled Wine Granitas
prep:5 hours and 30 minutes
ready in:5 hours and 35 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 3
- Calories: 227
- Total Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 37g
- Protein: 0g
These granita dishes are a fun way to serve an adult treat –– and they're absolutely gorgeous too!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain wine mixture into a 9x9-inch baking dish and freeze for 5-6 hours or until completely frozen.
- Scrape with a fork and divide evenly amongst dishes.
- Garnish granita with fresh or dried fruit slices for a finishing touch. (optional)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.