Mulled Wine Granitas
These granita dishes are a fun way to serve an adult treat –– and they're absolutely gorgeous too!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain wine mixture into a 9x9-inch baking dish and freeze for 5-6 hours or until completely frozen.
- Scrape with a fork and divide evenly amongst dishes.
- Garnish granita with fresh or dried fruit slices for a finishing touch. (optional)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week