An easy crockpot meal. You can prep in the morning, and it will be ready by dinner!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grind seasoning with a mortar and pestle.
- Place roast in crockpot with beef broth, and sprinkle seasoning evenly all over the roast.
- Drizzle coconut aminos over the roast and place peperoncinis around the roast.
- Scoop ghee on the top of the roast.
- Set to low and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove from pot and shred with two forks.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 5 hours
13 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel