ready in:8 hours
An easy crockpot meal. You can prep in the morning, and it will be ready by dinner!
- 5.5 lb 5.5 lb 5.5 lb Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Parsley, dried
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Onion, dried chopped
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp dried Dill
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Peperoncinis
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grind seasoning with a mortar and pestle.
- Place roast in crockpot with beef broth, and sprinkle seasoning evenly all over the roast.
- Drizzle coconut aminos over the roast and place peperoncinis around the roast.
- Scoop ghee on the top of the roast.
- Set to low and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove from pot and shred with two forks.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.