Think of it as an Indian version of pico de gallo.
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Tomato
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Cucumber
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Vidalia Onion, or any white onion
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole raw Serrano, finely diced and seeded
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Water
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lemon, just the juice
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Dice white onions and soak in water and 1/2 tsp sea salt, while preparing the rest of the vegetables.
- Dice the cucumbers, then remove seeds from serrano chilies and dice as finely as possible. Add to large bowl.
- Remove seeds and mushy inside from tomatoes, and dice. Then add tomatoes to bowl. Finely chop one bunch of cilantro. I avoid the stems as much as possible. Don't stress if some get in. Add chopped cilantro to bowl.
- Strain onions from water and add to bowl. Mix ingredients together with 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Then squeeze fresh lemons in a separate bowl, in case of seeds, then drizzle lemon juice over bowl. Mix again and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.