Matcha Thumbprint Cookies
The light flavor of green tea pairs perfectly with the rich chocolate centers.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Green Tea, matcha green tea powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Nectar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse together almond flour, green tea, salt and baking soda.
- Next mix in coconut oil, nectar and vanilla until dough comes together.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 1 tablespoon-sized balls onto a lined baking sheet.
- Make indentions in the center of the balls with your thumb.
- Don't press too hard. You just want to make a nice dip for your chocolate.
- Place 3-4 chocolate chips into each divot.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Once cookies are done, use the back of a small spoon blend chocolate chips together. I patted down twice then swirled.
- Let cool on the baking sheet.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.