Matcha Thumbprint Cookies
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Green Tea, matcha green tea powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Nectar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse together almond flour, green tea, salt and baking soda.
- Next mix in coconut oil, nectar and vanilla until dough comes together.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 1 tablespoon-sized balls onto a lined baking sheet.
- Make indentions in the center of the balls with your thumb.
- Don't press too hard. You just want to make a nice dip for your chocolate.
- Place 3-4 chocolate chips into each divot.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Once cookies are done, use the back of a small spoon blend chocolate chips together. I patted down twice then swirled.
- Let cool on the baking sheet.