Maple Brown Sugar N’Oatmeal
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, plus more for drizzling (optional)
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt, heaping
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp ground Cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling (optional)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch ground Cloves
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave until it's melted. Add the cauliflower florets and drizzle over 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil. Toss the cauliflower florets and toss with your hands or a large spoon until the cauliflower is completely coated with oil.
- Lay the florets in a single, even layer on the baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast the cauliflower for 20-25 minutes or until tender and the edges are turning a deep brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the roasted cauliflower, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, coconut milk, sugar, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon, and cloves to the bowl of a large food processor. Process on high for 3 minutes, or until the mixture is thick, creamy, and blended.
- Spoon into bowls, top with cinnamon and maple syrup and/or fresh fruit (optional) and enjoy!
Use less coconut milk for a thicker consistency!