Maple Balsamic-Glazed Scallops with Pomegranate
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Scallops, 7-8 medium to large scallops
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Salted Butter, or oil (use less if you are wanting lighter)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Pomegranate, seeds (cleaned and dried)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar, or less
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, to taste
- Wash and dry scallops. Set aside.
- Heat a pan between medium high to high, add your butter and maple syrup.
- Once it starts sizzling, add your scallops, pomegranate seeds, and balsamic vinegar.
- The vinegar will start to caramelize with the butter/syrup fast so keep mixing the sauce around with the seeds and scallops to form a glaze.
- Add in your garlic and dash of sea salt.
- Pan sear for 6-8 minutes on medium high, flipping the scallops once or twice.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve into dishes and spoon sauce and pomegranate seeds over top.
- Garnish with cracked black pepper
Great with a salad!