- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 1 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 2 2 Mango, chopped
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1 1/2 Lime, juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large frying pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and ginger to the frying pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add red onion and red bell pepper to the frying pan and continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add the chopped mango, lime juice, curry powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to sauté until the red bell pepper, onion, and mango have softened. About 5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to simmer, and cover with a lid until serving.
- Serve with grilled mahi mahi.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week