Loaded Breakfast Flatbread
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Grain-Free Flatbread (click for recipe)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs, scrambled
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Bacon, cooked
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Mild Italian Sausage
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, sliced
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Spinach, chopped
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Green Onion, sliced
- Make flatbread according to recipe.
- Cook bacon (or use leftover) and sausage in a skillet until done. Drain and dry with napkins or paper towels to remove excess grease. Set aside.
- Prepare the veggies by slicing the tomatoes, chopping spinach and slicing green onions.
- In the last few minutes of the flatbread cooking, scramble the eggs to your liking. Make sure not to overcook them or they may get rubbery in the oven.
- Mix together butter and garlic powder.
- Top cooked flatbread with garlic butter mixture, sausage, chopped spinach, sliced tomato, egg and sprinkle with chopped bacon and green onion.
- Place back in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until flavors are combined.
I divided my flatbread dough in half to make two flatbread crusts. This makes it easier to transfer in and out of the oven, especially when loaded with toppings.