Jalapeño Pineapple Poppers
A sweet, spicy, salty, quick Paleo appetizer option!
Serves: 12Serves: 12
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Jalapeño, fresh
- 6 pieces 6 pieces 6 pieces Bacon, cut in half to make 12
- 12 pieces 12 pieces 12 pieces Pineapple, fresh
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise, de-seed and de-vein.
- Cut pineapple in chunks that will fit into hollowed out jalapeños.
- Wrap jalapeños and pineapple with bacon.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel