Irish Soda Flat Bread
- 3.5 cup 3.5 cup 3.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, Or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Unsweetened Cashew Butter
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond flour, arrowroot, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg with the milk and vinegar.
- Incorporate the butter, cashew butter and honey into the flour mixture until combined. Pour the liquid ingredients into the batter and mix well. Fold in the raisins.
- Pour the batter in a large circle (or preferred shape) onto a lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Reduce the heat to 375 degrees and bake another 15-18 minutes until cooked through.
- Let the flat bread cool at least 10 minutes, slice and enjoy.
Recipe yields one large, round flat bread.