Irish Cream Mocha Pudding
A festive dessert resembling the shot Baby Guinness without the threat of a hangover.
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pop can of coconut cream into the refrigerator.
- Use a high powder blender to crush the chia seeds until a fine powder.
- Blend in coconut milk, 2 tablespoons cacao powder, 3 tablespoons coconut sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 2 teaspoons coffee until smooth.
- Scoop into containers of your choice. Fills 4-6 depending on size of your jar. Chill for 1 hour.
- Scoop cream from the top of chilled coconut cream can.
- With a mixer, combine cream, 1.5 tablespoons coconut sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon coffee until well combined.
- Pipe irish cream on top of the chia pudding.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel