Indian Style Sweet Potato Fries
ready in:55 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 95
- Total Fat: 9g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 0g
A fun new twist on the greatest food out there...sweet potato fries.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice potatoes into thin wedges or strips. Melt bacon grease (if you let it sit on the oven in a glass dish while the oven is heated it usually melts itself!), and toss it and the fries into a medium bowl. make sure each fry is coated in the grease.
- in a small bowl, mix together the spices and coconut flour for the coating. Add this to the medium bowl and toss the fries until all are covered.
- arrange in 1 layer on the baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake on one side for 20 minutes, flip, and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Serve with coriander mint dip (recipe on my blog).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.