Indian Style Sweet Potato Fries
A fun new twist on the greatest food out there...sweet potato fries.
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice potatoes into thin wedges or strips. Melt bacon grease (if you let it sit on the oven in a glass dish while the oven is heated it usually melts itself!), and toss it and the fries into a medium bowl. make sure each fry is coated in the grease.
- in a small bowl, mix together the spices and coconut flour for the coating. Add this to the medium bowl and toss the fries until all are covered.
- arrange in 1 layer on the baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake on one side for 20 minutes, flip, and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Serve with coriander mint dip (recipe on my blog).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel