Iced Gingerbread Latte
Ice cold, creamy, dreamy gingerbread spiced, espresso infused super smoothie - the perfect pick me up.
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Almond Milk, I use unsweetened vanilla
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt, or cream
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Espresso Powder, or 1 shot of espresso
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferrably frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, more or less to taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Ginger
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch ground Nutmeg
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cardamom Seed, ground
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Cream, whipped - optional for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped - optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour directly into your mouth a chilled glass of mason jar, top with whipped cream/coconut cream, shaved dark chocolate and sprinkles if using watch the world fall into blissful silence.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.