Honey Almond Salmon with Roasted Fennel
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off the green stems of the fennel. Discard or save for soups and garnish. Chop the white bulb into large chunks. Drizzle with olive oil and salt & pepper.
- Roast fennel for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Meanwhile, spread honey on the salmon filets. Top them with shaved almonds. Place the salmon skin side down in a baking or roasting pan.
- Then pop the salmon in the oven after the fennel has been in for 30 minutes. Bake both for another 12 minutes or until the fish is done and the almonds are browned.
The smell of roasting fennel filling your kitchen is AMAZING! You're welcome in advance 😉