- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Tomato, chopped
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Jalapeño, deseeded and minced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cilantro, chopped and packed
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime Juice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt, coarse
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Adjust salt, pepper and lime according to taste.
- Serve right away or let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours. More flavors come out the longer it sits.
*Depending on the size of your lime you may need more than one. *You may need more than 1/2 tsp of salt if you have fine sea salt instead of coarse.