Hidden Liver Cowboy Up Burgers
Get your beef liver in with these delicious, flavor-packed burgers inspired by Whole Food's Cowboy Burgers!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place garlic, shallot and jalapeno into a food processor and pulse until everything is finely chopped
- Add liver and bacon and blend until everything is incorporated
- Add to a large bowl with ground beef and mix well
- Form into patties (about 10)
- Heat pan to medium heat and add a teaspoon of fat (ghee, bacon grease, lard, etc)
- Cook burgers for 4-5 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes
Beef mixture is very sticky so it may not work on a traditional grill, but it works wonderfully on the stove.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 1 week, plus 2 hours
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel