Hidden Liver Cowboy Up Burgers
- Place garlic, shallot and jalapeno into a food processor and pulse until everything is finely chopped
- Add liver and bacon and blend until everything is incorporated
- Add to a large bowl with ground beef and mix well
- Form into patties (about 10)
- Heat pan to medium heat and add a teaspoon of fat (ghee, bacon grease, lard, etc)
- Cook burgers for 4-5 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes
Beef mixture is very sticky so it may not work on a traditional grill, but it works wonderfully on the stove.