Herbed Chicken Skewers
Perfect for parties, these skewers are a great make-ahead food that people can easily eat while standing. The herb seasoning is nicely balanced, giving the chicken light and fresh flavors.
Serves: 10Serves: 10
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse chicken tenders under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Carefully remove the tendon with a knife.
- Cut tenders into large chunks.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, olive oil, herbs de Provence, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate for 2–4 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Skewer chicken and grill for 12–15 minutes, turning every 3–4 minutes until meat is completely opaque.
If using bamboo skewers, be sure to soak them in water for at least one hour prior to grilling so they do not burn or catch on fire.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
5 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 25 minutes per pound
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel