Healthy Pineapple Sweet n’ Sour Chicken
Healthy, easy to make, sugar-free, MSG-free, gluten-free, low carb, paleo, amazing, delicious and tasty Pineapple Sweet n’ Sour Chicken!
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, baked and cubed
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Zucchini, chopped and sliced into half moons
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baby Carrots
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Green Beans
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Pineapple, pureed
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Ginger
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place zucchini, carrots, green beans, broccoli and pineapple in a large skillet/wok over medium-high heat and cook until soft
- Add in chicken and sauce, combine well and cook until sauces simmers, about 5 minutes
- For sauce, combine pureed pineapple, apple cider vinegar, coconut aminos, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and sea salt in a separate bowl. Mix into stir fry.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.