Healthy, Homemade Mexican Seasoning
All natural, quick and easy, light, fresh, smoky, sweet, subtly spicy, healthy, homemade Mexican seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cumin, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp dried Oregano
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp ground Coriander
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chili Powder, more or less to taste
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, more or less to taste
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl or glass jar (or even just a zip lock bag would work) combine all ingredients and stir (or shake) to combine.
- Store in an air tight container (or ziplock bag).
- To use: Simply sprinkle/rub a little seasoning over chicken, fish or steak and cook as per usual.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.