Healthy Homemade Frappuccino
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, (overripe)
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Almond Milk
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted; adjust to taste
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup strongly brewed Coffee, chilled, or cooled to room temperature
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .1 tsp .1 tsp .1 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract, (to taste; I used about 3 drops)
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Ice cubes, made with either water or coffee
- In a blender, puree the banana, almond milk and dates until smooth. Make sure no large chunks of date remain.
- Add coffee, vanilla and stevia and mix to combine. Add ice cubes if using, and blend just until crushed.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is pretty adaptable to your taste, so don’t be afraid to adjust the ingredient proportions a little bit if you want to.