Ground Sirloin Stuffed Peppers
Savory stuffed bell peppers with a spicy fall kick.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Orange Bell Pepper, Or any other color
- 0.5 lb 0.5 lb 0.5 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Butternut Squash, Cubbed
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Onion, Chopped
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Spinach, Frozen package works great
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cumin
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean out the peppers and put them on a baking sheet in the oven, open side down for about 10 minutes or until soft
- In a large frying pan saute all the veggies until soft - starting with the butternut squash, adding the onions and garlic next and spinach last.
- Add the ground beef, tomato paste and seasonings. Feel free to add salt and pepper to taste.
- After everything is cooked down, fill the peppers and return to oven for about 15 min to let the flavors soak in and the top to become crispy
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.