Grilled Clams with Garlic Drizzle
- Serves: 3–6
- Calories: 534
- Total Fat: 58g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 0g
Grilled clams are a delicious summer appetizer that any house guest will love. These take only minutes to cook on a hot grill, and topped with a garlic and butter drizzle, they will quickly become a favorite to serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Rinse and soak clams prior to cooking.
- Discard any clams that are open prior to cooking.
- Sauté the minced garlic in the pasture butter until the garlic just slightly browns.
- Remove from heat.
- Mince parsley, and mix into the butter and garlic mixture.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place clams on grill and cook until they open.
- Any clams that do not open within a few moments of the others should not be eaten.
- Drizzle the butter and garlic mixture over the open clams.
- Sprinkle lightly with fine sea salt, and serve.