- Serves: 3–4
- Calories: 222
- Total Fat: 20g
- Total Carbohydrate: 13g
- Protein: 3g
This salad is our go-to side dish for any time lamb is on our menu. Our simple Greek salad is perfect plated under “lamburgers,” paired with grilled lamb chops, or even with roast leg of lamb.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cucumber, sliced
- 1 1 1 Green Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Black Olives, or Kalamata
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Capers
- 3 3 3 Roma Tomato, sliced
- 5 cup 5 cup 5 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Greek Salad Dressing
- Toss spring greens with Roma tomatoes, green bell pepper, red onion, and sliced cucumber.
- Top salad with capers and olives.
- Serve with Greek salad dressing and mint “lamburgers”.