Grain Free Loaf Of Bread
A juicy, grain free loaf of bread...
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn on the oven and set it to 350F.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend in the the egg whites using a hand mixer.
- Add the boiling water and keep blending until you've got a dough.
- Form the dough into a loaf, roughly the size of the loaf tin. Place it in the tin and press it flat so it covers the bottom.
- Put it in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 23 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel