Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn on the oven and set it to 350F.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend in the the egg whites using a hand mixer.
- Add the boiling water and keep blending until you've got a dough.
- Form the dough into a loaf, roughly the size of the loaf tin. Place it in the tin and press it flat so it covers the bottom.
- Put it in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.