Ginger Lime Tamari Gluten-free Baked Cod
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Cod, two 5 oz fillets
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Tamari Sauce, gluten free
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil, or avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Granulated Honey
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper, to taste
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt, to taste
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Ginger Root, 2 or 3 slices
- Clean your fillets and then place on baking dish.
- Next combine your gluten free tamari sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, ginger, black pepper and sea salt (about 1/4 tsp each for seasoning).
- Mix in a bowl then drizzle over your fish fillets.
- There will be some juice that is sitting in dish while baking. Be sure to leave out the ginger till the last few minutes.
- Roast at 400F for about 10-15 minutes.
- I usually cover with foil for the first 8 minutes then uncover for the rest when I add my ginger.
- Optional -Garnish with chili pepper flakes/seasoning
*optional - chili pepper seasoning *If you don’t have tamari, you can use gluten free soy sauce or even balsamic vinegar. P.S This whole dish took less than 30 minutes. I paired it with quinoa and sauteed zucchini.