Garlic Ginger Chicken
This dish will leaving you thinking you just enjoyed Chinese take-out, but is a much healthier alternative. Pair with stir-fry vegetables or cauliflower rice to complete the ensemble.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 425.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter on low heat.
- Turn heat to medium and add the ginger, garlic, fish sauce, and coconut aminos to the butter.
- Allow mixture to come to a bubble, and allow to bubble while stirring for a minute or two, then remove from heat.
- Place chicken legs in an oven save baking dish.
- Pour sauce over each chicken leg.
- Sprinkle each leg with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken at 425 for 45 minutes.
- Allow chicken to cool for 30-45 minutes and then enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
8 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 2 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel