Frozen Chocolate Covered Caramelized Bananas
- Preheat oven to 450. Cut the bananas about 1.5 to 2 inches thick and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle melted coconut oil and toss. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the banana slices on the tray
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes and flip the bananas over half-way through cooking. Let them cool for about 15-20 minutes
- Melt the chocolate and then use a small spoon to spread the chocolate over the top of the banana and down the sides. Top with Sea Salt if you desire.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened. Transfer them to a bag or sealed container and freeze for 5 hours or overnight
*I would recommend letting them sit out for about 5 minutes before eating them. *I would use 70% or higher for the chocolate since the bananas are so sweet. Depending on the size of your bananas, you may need more than 3 ounces of melted chocolate.