Fried Plantains and Breakfast Sausage
- Mix the cilantro in with the sausage and create four small patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add the sausage. Cook for approximately five minutes a side or until internal temperature reaches 165.
- Peel the plantain and slice diagonally into about one inch slices.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the slice in the oil once it is fully heated. Cook for two to three minutes a side.
- Remove the plantains and sprinkle with salt and chili powder if desired.
You can easily adjust the quantity to feed more than two people.