Fluffy Tigernut Pancakes
- Mix all wet ingredients together in medium sized bowl.
- In separate small bowl, add in all dry ingredients. Stir until combined well.
- Gradually whisk dry ingredients into egg mixture, until well combined and lump free. Set aside.
- Melt a small amount of fat (coconut oil/butter/ghee) in a frying pan on low heat.
- Drop 3-4 tbs of batter into the center of your pan to form a cake.
- Wait a minute or two until bubbles begin to form and then flip to the other side.
- Let it cook for another 15-30 secs before removing from the pan.
- Repeat with remainder of batter, adding additional fat to the pan as needed.
- Serve with a drizzle (or rain shower) of pure maple syrup for extra goodness!
Pancakes will be about 5 inches in diameter