Fluffy Carrot-Apple Pudding
This is a delicious airy treat that is a fresh way to finish any meal!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almonds, slivered
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole organic Apple, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Baby Carrots
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Crockpot all ingredients on "high" for 2 hours until carrots soften
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly
- Enjoy as is or layer over more sliced apples, topped with almonds
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.