Flourless Fudge Brownie Bites
A flour-less, fruit sweetened brownie with a fudge filling/frosting.
Serves: 15Serves: 15
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, combine the plantain with the dates and process. Add in the cashew butter and combine until smooth.
- Transfer the plantain mixture to a medium mixing bowl and stir in the coconut oil, vanilla, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking soda and salt. The batter will be thick.
- Scoop and press the batter into a well greased mini muffin/cupcake tin and bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool before removing from the tin.
- While the brownies cook and cool, prepare the fudge frosting. Mash the flesh of the avocado and stir in the remaining cocoa powder and honey until well combined and smooth.
- Use a piping bag to fill/top the brownie bites with the fudge and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 5 hours
4 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel