Flourless Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
These Flourless Chocolate Pistachio Cookies require minimal ingredients, making them the ultimate treat when a chocolate craving strikes!
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup 365 Organic Powdered Sugar
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Egg Whites
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, (like Enjoy Life brand)
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup raw Pistachios, chopped (measurement is for 1/2 cup chopped pistachios)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or baking mats. Set aside.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, cocoa powder and sea salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites and vanilla in a medium bowl until frothy. Stir in dry ingredients, adding slowly until thoroughly combined. Fold in chocolate chips and pistachios.
- Drop batter by the Tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Bake 14-15 minutes until cookies are shiny and cracked around the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5-6 minutes (centers will have a batter-like consistency) before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week