Flourless Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup 365 Organic Powdered Sugar
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Egg Whites
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, (like Enjoy Life brand)
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup raw Pistachios, chopped (measurement is for 1/2 cup chopped pistachios)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or baking mats. Set aside.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, cocoa powder and sea salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites and vanilla in a medium bowl until frothy. Stir in dry ingredients, adding slowly until thoroughly combined. Fold in chocolate chips and pistachios.
- Drop batter by the Tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Bake 14-15 minutes until cookies are shiny and cracked around the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5-6 minutes (centers will have a batter-like consistency) before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.