Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
These simple and delicious cookies are made with 6 wholesome ingredients and a breeze to whip up.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together the almond butter, egg, vanilla, coconut sugar, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl
- Scoop spoonful of batter onto greased cookie sheet
- Bake 8-10 minutes until edges start to lightly brown
- Melt together chocolate chips and coconut oil
- Once cookies are cooled add chocolate to cookies as desired (dipped, drizzle, sandwiched, etc)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.